Been up to something fishy? We have a soap for that!
Whether you've been, down in the bilge, into a lower unit, chasing boils on the boat, out on the town, hunting, fishing or even enjoying time in; Fishyfingers Soap will leave you fresh, clean and help you wash away compromising odors! Be sure to keep Fishyfingers Soap handy, ready to help clean up after any odiferous encounter.
Fishyfingers Soap has been used to clean and remove all fishy related odors from catching to cooking fish. Try Fishyfingers Soap on everything you get your hands on:
- 2-stroke oil
Really, soap is new to you?
How to use Fishyfingers Soap:
- Wet Fishyfingers Soap and work to a nice lather. Rubbing all fishy parts well.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Dry your hands.
- Smell your fingers.... Smell fishy?
- Repeat all steps.
- Fishyfingers Soap is safe to use on fishy smelling body parts.
- Not recommended for internally use or as an eyewash, mouthwash or cleaning wounds. Seriously, why would you do that? If you did, continue to rinse with clean water for at least 15 minutes after the stinging stops. Dumbass...
- Fishyfingers Soap may be natural, nontoxic and enviro-friendly, but that doesn't mean you should be an idiot and wash and rinse directly in anybody's or anything's drinking water.
Contains a blend of: Coconut oil, Aloe Vera, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor oil, Essential oils, Fragrance and Mica.
All sizes available in: Pine and Unscented. For a limited time, available in Cherry.
Show us your Fishyfingers! Piscari puram!
- 4 oz = $6.50
- 3-pack = $19.00
Perfect fit for any box; toolbox, tackle-box, glovebox, purse and yup, your pocket.
- 1.5 oz = $2.70
- 6-pack = $15.50
- 12-pack = $30.00 (Unscented and Pine only)
*Custom scents and quantities available. Call for quote.